Adventure Blog

New Partnership Announcement: Active Schools Fundraising

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Help Active Kids Do Better.

Adventure to Fitness is now an official partner of Active Schools Fundraising - a healthier, more active way to fundraise for your school, club, or after-school program through walks, runs, and other fun physical activity challenges.

You keep 100% of any money you raise onsite, such as through registration fees, drawings, or other activities. Your Active Schools Fundraising team keeps 75% of funds raised online, with the remaining 25% benefiting national initiatives that work to increase physical activity opportunities for students. A win-win!

There are no additional charges. Plus, they provide special discounts with equipment, sports, and curriculum vendors to help your fundraising dollars go even farther! Any group with a tax ID number can raise funds using their online program. Sign up now!

Using Adventure to Fitness as your fundraising tool: Any teacher or parent that raises at least $100 for their school using Active Schools Fundraising will receive ONE MONTH FREE ACCESS (teacher or parent version; $15-19 value). Plus, any teacher or parent that raises at least $500 for their school will get ONE YEAR FREE ACCESS (teacher or parent version; a $99 value)!

To learn more, join this webinar Thursday, April 13 2:00 p.m PT. Register here.

 

Unable to join the webinar?  Register and a recording will be sent to you approximately 1 week after webinar.